Recital Hall Rental
Music Center of the Northwest is not only a place for private and group instruction, but also an important cultural resource where community members gather to experience live music and related events. We seek to provide a comfortable and affordable space that enhances the cultural vitality of our neighborhood.
The 150-seat Recital Hall is perfect for small ensemble rehearsals, informal recordings, and performances.
- Flexible seating for up to 150
- Black stage chairs
- Music stands
- Wenger acoustical panels
- 6' 8" Kawai grand piano (tuning for an additional fee)
- Boston upright piano (tuning for an additional fee)
- Reception tables (table cloths not provided)
- Front desk/building security
- Off-street parking
Rates and Fees:
- Non-ticketed events/rehearsals: $50/hour ($150 minimum during non-business hours)
- Ticketed events: $75/hour ($225 minimum during non-business hours)
- Piano tuning (optional): $175 (to be arranged through Music Center)
- Harpsichord tuning (optional): $200 (to be arranged through Music Center)
Start planning your event today by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
This calendar displays times that the Recital Hall is available for formal performances or recordings. The Recital Hall and other rooms may be available for meetings, rehearsals, etc. at times not listed here. Please contact the office to inquire at (206) 526-8443 or email@example.com.
On a handheld or mobile device, please go to the Music Center's Google Hall Rental Calendar.